Berketugas

A new species is born...

Monday, October 03, 2005


Sigur Rós

I heard about this band some time ago but almost forgot about it... Last weekend a friend told me she was going to their concert in Oakland and that awoke my curiosity... I ran my cheap $2/month Rhapsody software (it's great to be a Cal student!) and listened to some of the tracks on their new CD "Takk...". The relaxing quasi-ethereall tunes transported me to some kind of an inner heaven inside my living room... Simply amazing.

Like they describe themselves in their website: "Sigur Rós hail from Iceland, and rightly claim to bring you the beautiful landscape of their homeland with their music. it's impossible to justify it with words, you have to listen to it to understand".

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger aardvark said...

Those friends of yours must be really knowledgeable!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home